• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

All is fair in love and psychosis....

Started by Spellwalker, September 15, 2003, 08:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

Congratulations, Jennifer!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

*OK -- this is test is broken. I hate math...with a passion...and I love hating math because it's the suxxor of all suxxorz.  I've never been good at math.  LOL.  And btw, there is no need for me to take this test : Are You A Sex Goddess? because the answer of course is YES I AM!  /cheer me!

Spellwalker

Leiyah,

Interesting link.  Although the test appears to be addressed to women, I think many of the questions were applicable to all.

----------
Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your natural sensuality, and a strong moral resolve drive men crazy with desire. Diana, the goddess of chastity and virginity, is your inner deity, and she guides your every move. To learn more about your divine bedroom talents, sign up with Emode.

I would interpret this as...

Heavens above -- you are an absolute god in bed! Your natural sensuality, and a strong moral resolve drive women crazy with desire. Diana, the goddess of chastity and virginity, is your inner deity, and she guides your every move. To learn more about your divine bedroom talents, sign up with Emode.
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Zorvic

LOL.

That is just too easy.  I will let it go. :D

Leiyah

LMAO -- there is a guy's version -- you should try that one and see how the test is different:  Are You A Sex God

Try that.....man, oh man, I can't quit laughing.....

Spellwalker

Okay... I may be a geek, and maybe I don't always look before I leap, but I think the result is more or less the same.  Thanks for pointing me to the RIGHT test. ;)

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of your new godliness, sign up with Emode.

Wel, what can I say?  I am a die hard romantic who believes it takes more than sex to be intimate with a woman.
Spellwalker Sonofsky

Mithriltouch Magicrings

Radx

umm here's Mindy's
Congratulations, Mindy!
Your IQ score is 120

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.
.................................................................................................
There's a scary part and its we got same IQ and Intellectual type umm i am kinda scared but makes her feel good lol and 120 IQ is qutie high for higher schoolers 120 is avg for college students
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Superfly

Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Radx

Hark - the oracle speaks! A bolt of lightning falls from the sky! SHAZAAM! As the smoke clears, the hidden deity in you emerges and is revealed to be:

EROS, God of Love.

As a devotee of this long-neglected virtue, you are a committed romantic. You prefer to savor the joys of seduction before you step into the bedroom. This quality makes you incredibly attractive to women, who seem to melt in your presence. They sense your strong character and respect your ideals. They dream of stealing you away and making dreamy love to you all day long. Not to say you wouldn't be happy to oblige, but you want to make sure that there's some emotional or intellectual compatibility between you and your partner to carry the relationship along. By the time you are ready to show them your godly performance, they're hooked. You take sex seriously and show your lucky woman a passion that has only existed in her wildest dreams. You are probably an emotionally expressive and sensitive person whose pleasure comes from pleasing others. Your chivalrous ways have probably earned you a following of fans and a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.

my results Mindy's is the same so not gonna re post it lol.
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Radx

BLAH Axe lol Mindy still smarter than 90pct of the school
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Superfly

If Mindy is smarter than 90% of the school, and Axeroth is smarter than Mindy, then which of the following is true?

A) Axeroth is definitely smarter than 90% of the school
B) Axeroth is not smarter than 90% of the school
C) None of the Above

God, after all this time I still hate proofs. Geometry can bite my ass.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Radx

A

And i love proofs i own those lol geometry was too easy i slept half of the year so was it A I slept 50pct of each class B i slept 1 full class and none next class and alternated or Both

:p
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Spellwalker

Ooh! Ooh!  Hey, Mr. Cotter!  I know!  I know!

And the answer is: (A)

Reasons:

Mindy > 90%
Axe > Mindy
Therefore, by transitive implication,
Axe > 90%

No comments on that math reference.

If Pythagoras was a geek, would he have been a "square" or a "triangle"?

Sorry all... it is that evil, geek, punny side of me sneaking out...
Spellwalker Sonofsky

Mithriltouch Magicrings

Radx

Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Leiyah

Radx

Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord