• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

All is fair in love and psychosis....

Started by Spellwalker, September 15, 2003, 08:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vivace

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.

Karlah

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Lourdos

The Goddess test was fun :p

The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being,

HESTIA, the Goddess of Family and Peace.

She's a deity who embraces all the aspects of womanhood. As a woman in her image, you exude femininity and sensuality.

You view men as the perfect counterpart to your womanly ways. But you probably don't appreciate casual encounters. Rather, you prefer purity and tradition. Because of these predilections, you tend to attract men who understand your nature and possess maturity and seriousness beyond their years. When you finally arrive at the bedroom and your divine qualities are released, you reveal such sensuality that the experience is unforgettable. In other words, with the right guy, you really know how to get wild in the sack. In fact, when the mood strikes, you can easily drive your man crazy. But out of respect for your inner nature, you require love and devotion from your partners. You are an attentive and giving lover who knows how to make your man feel sexy, appreciated, and fulfilled. When you show your stuff, it's like a light shines down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

:D

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Fizzgig

Leadership test

No doubt about it, you're a born leader! You're organized, efficient, confident, and then some. But, of course, there's always room for improvement, right? Find out where to focus your energies — sign up with Emode.

Flirt test

You're a Sexpot Flirt. With a bat of your eye and a revealing dress, you can really turn up the heat. So get out there and make 'em swoon! Find out more about your flirting identity — sign up with Emode!

Naughty or nice test

Bad but not terrible, you're definitely wild at heart. Fortunately, you don't act on all your impulses. Get the full scoop on your naughty nature — sign up with Emode!

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Insanefoo

Congratulations, Insanefoo

Your IQ score is 124

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that good for a freshman in highschool?  :D

Superfly

Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Leiyah

I told you guys (especially Fizzy as I see all the test results) that emode.com is ADDICTIVE!!!

Hours and hours and hours....

Lourdos

What's Your Flavor?

Yum! You're mocha. Intense, rich, and a little complex, you're as tasty as they come. Find out more about your personal flavor — sign up with Emode!

:D

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Radx

1 test and now we all are taking 50million tests
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Radx

Chris, when it comes to psychic abilities, you have an unusually strong talent in the area of Precognition

This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the future and know ahead of time what is going to happen. You might, for instance, simply know that you're going to get that job before the interview even happens with a certainty that exceeds what you would expect to have simply knowing the facts of the situation. You might have a sense of dread before going out for the evening only to later have a flat tire on your way home. These little hunches are easy to ignore but for you especially, quite often lead to a true prediction of what is going to happen. These predictions can be used to generate positive outcomes, and the more you know about how to use your talent, the more you will be able to distinguish between fantasy of the future and an actual reality you are seeing happen, before it has actually happened.

While your strongest psychic talent is Precognition, Emode also analyzed your psychic strengths in:
Retrocognition: The ability to know what happened in the past.
Clairvoyance: The ability to "see" the unknown.
Remote viewing: The ability to see physical objects at a distance.
Telepathy: The ability to tune into others' thoughts.
...........................................................................................
The Psychic Brain test aie yie yie that was freaky lol out of all the question only like 3 of i have never have had happen in like a week or somethin i'm freaked. Ok i'm going to sleep and hope it goes away.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Fizzgig

am I a sex goddess

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move. To learn more about your divine bedroom talents, sign up with Emode.

had to add that one

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Laiynla

im smarter then ryver   MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Laiynla

oh, and

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your abundant sensuality and seductive style drive men crazy with desire. The Goddess Venus is your inner deity, and she guides your every move. To learn more about your divine bedroom talents, sign up with Emode
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Fizzgig

I'm smarter than douv...actually I'm smarter than everyone who's posted how smart they are

however before he jumps in I'd like to point out

I am NOT smarter than axe

lol how bout this one...my sexual personality

your sexual personality is Omega-ETDN-10.

Your sexual personality is determined by your sexual persona (Omega), 4 sexual scales (Emotional/Physical, Look/Touch, Daring/Modest, Verbal/Non-verbal), and your libido score (10).

As an Omega, you are someone who feels sexy, looks sexy, and really knows the ropes when it comes to lovemaking. Your sex appeal is more overt than others and your sexual confidence and awareness are particularly high.

How do we know this? How do we know that you focus more on the emotional than the physical connection with your partner while having sex?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered different kinds of questions — questions that measured what you're like in bed as well as your sex appeal, sexual confidence and sexual awareness.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Superfly

Hey baby... is that an Omega in your panties or are you just happy to see me?
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"