• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

All is fair in love and psychosis....

Started by Spellwalker, September 15, 2003, 08:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laiynla

hun an educated guess wouldnt have been that far off.  You  were off about 33%  lol  

poor fizz,  youre losing IQ points you know ;)

P.S.  radx,  dont ever change,   youre  a good sport!
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Fizzgig

yeah I had kids I musta lost a few somewhere lol

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Laniena

hmmmm down 12 points since leaving school (
anyway , i too am visual mathmetician...which is weird cuz i hate math...............but love solving problems ):confused:

Laiynla

visual mathemetician has little to do with algebreic math  (im one too).  It has to do with sensing order,  with an exemplary organizational capacity,  with the ability to place several differing items into common categories, etc.  Algebra has nothing to do with it ;)

For example,  i can fit more into a trunk of a car then anyone i know except my father.   You just know how to arrange each item to fulfill optimum capacity.   Thats visual math.
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Leiyah

AH -- Visual Math!  WOW -- that's right then I guess.  I'm the queen-o-packing.  I usually end up packing my family's suitcases when we go places because I can fit twice as much in half the space!  My token phrase is "there's always room for one more"  /nod.

chingerz

hmm, the iq thing said 127. can i blame my less than stellar score on my simultaneous execution of an ldon mission while doing the test?

i'm a facts curator, which means i'm loaded with inane trivia nobody cares about.

Fizzgig

lol how'd I miss getting that I know a ton of stupid facts no one cares about

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Spellwalker

Fizz, have you read the writeup on me in one of my earlier posts.  My writeup made me sound like a collection of much about nothing.. :)  

And for all of you visual mathematicians out there who hate math.. that is ok.. visual mathematicians can identify patterns and associative properties in the "real world".. they tend to make good artists, photographers, people who are good at the "circle the following objects in this picture" game, and generally fun people.

Any way, when I shared the original link, I did not want people to share their numerical scores, but rather, their "intellectual type".. to me it was a sort of a get to know people thing.. too much competition out there in the world..

Anyway, be safe.. the wind is howling outside at over 30 mphs.. so the storm approaches.. fight well!
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Mordae Angon

Just found this thread...

Congratulations Mordae, your IQ is 136 (Same score that I got back in high school lol)

We can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I despise higher math calc etc, but yes I do love logic and mathematical patterns. History is my thing though :)

As for the love test, EROS, God of Love.

As a devotee of this long-neglected virtue, you are a committed romantic. You prefer to savor the joys of seduction before you step into the bedroom. This quality makes you incredibly attractive to women, who seem to melt in your presence. They sense your strong character and respect your ideals. They dream of stealing you away and making dreamy love to you all day long. Not to say you wouldn't be happy to oblige, but you want to make sure that there's some emotional or intellectual compatibility between you and your partner to carry the relationship along. By the time you are ready to show them your godly performance, they're hooked. You take sex seriously and show your lucky woman a passion that has only existed in her wildest dreams. You are probably an emotionally expressive and sensitive person whose pleasure comes from pleasing others. Your chivalrous (Knight) ways have probably earned you a following of fans and a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.

(Eros in greek mythology was represented as one of the original forces of nature in the universe, also the son of Chaos, his virtues consisted of harmony and creativity. Later greek art and literature depicted him as a handsome and intense young man he had two attendents Pothos "longing" and Himeros "desire". Later on the Romans twisted his image into that of a sniveling child with a bow and arrows :( )
Mordae's list of the world's 10 most evil...evils.
1.) Puppies...Nuff Said.
2.) Carebears
3.) NC Soft (Teh Sux)
4.) MMORPG's in General
5.) ROUS's (Tooo Scary!)
6.) Cocky Healers
7.) Mages
8.) Archers (Nerf teh Archorz!)
9.) De-leveling *Cry*
10.) Flap Jacks (To good for my own good)

Jahzper

IQ test 127 ....seems about right I am not a genious I am stuck in the land of "almost gifted". =P

Hark - the oracle speaks! A bolt of lightning falls from the sky! SHAZAAM! As the smoke clears, the hidden deity in you emerges and is revealed to be:

ZEUS, God of Thunder.

Like a ten-megaton bomb, you drop from the sky and into the arms of your lovers. Seduction is not just a simple game for you, it's a way of life. With your handsome looks and masculine charms, you wow the ladies until all resistance has worn away. As ruler of the gods, you like to remain in control of your relationships. From casual discussions to techniques in the bedroom, you like to call the shots. You may have many admirers, but you might tend to fall a little short on some virtues -- such as fidelity. Your mind wanders at the slightest provocation. You have been known to have several women on your mind (and in your bed) at once. But, hey, with such powerful feelings thundering inside, you need to spread your love around, right? What's certain is that once you get busy, your godly nature starts working overtime. As you perform your magic, that special someone will know exactly why they call you a true sex god.

Now that couldnt hit the bullseye any closer. :)

Leiyah

QuoteSeduction is not just a simple game for you, it's a way of life.

LOL Jahz - it's all because of that DE ring you have!