• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

twighlight zone

Started by Fizzgig, July 12, 2003, 06:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

like one of him's not enough

oh and I didn't fiddle with this pic at all

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Radx

im not askin but thats freaky
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Leiyah

WOOT!  Twice the fun for me!!

Damn!  Loot at that chest...and that....nm!  /grin

GSOBear

Think Sony might need to address this bug issue....would have been interested if the "slained" corpse was targetable.....could have caused a big death cycle....keep killing the undead one.
My energy is spent at last, my armor is destroyed. I have used up all my weapons. I am helpless and deranged. Wounds are all I'm made of. Tell me you say this is victory?

Zaxboan

Hey, who lives in GSO? I used to live in 'ol RDU and married a girl from same. I spent a ton of time at the GSO aeropuerto.

GSOBear

Guess I drew the short straw....went from DC to Greensboro...if I ever complain about traffic in Greensboro....just shoot me......I came here for employment.
My energy is spent at last, my armor is destroyed. I have used up all my weapons. I am helpless and deranged. Wounds are all I'm made of. Tell me you say this is victory?

Zaxboan

But who exactly is gsobear?

You work out at the airport?

Heck northern virginia to the NC piedmont, it's all god's country hard to go wrong.

GSOBear

I added GSO as a prefix to all my characters:

GSOBear - 59 Druid and soon to be Brew GM
GSOSuntsu - 58 Monkey
GSOWolfmaster -46 Ranger

and the utlity account:

GSOlilman - 19 Mage and tinkerer
GSOUt - Rogue
GSOStruggles Bard

I added the GSO to allow me duplicate names and pass the name server blocks...once done kept with the convention. So if any of you need anything from a GSO let me know.

I work about 5-8 miles from the airport as all things in GSO is close together.

Fizzgig

ok the extra freaky part is

the corpse is the one that's targeted

dodododododododooooooo

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

GSOBear

Then it is real scary. When did it stand up, before ort after the rez and loot?.....might have to make sure both are really dead and kill him again.

Legolyn

Obviously you aren't quite accustomed to our insane ranger.  He's probably been dead a good 70 times since that happened.  Not that killing him again would be all that bad of a prospect.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side