• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Ok who going to be on EQ2

Started by Saiferus, November 01, 2004, 05:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yampus

Well, I think I have decided on a type and class of character if I get EQ2. Since I really enjoyed the pet classes in EQ I think I will stick with that and be either a Gnome Mage Conjurer or an Erudite one :)
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

bayal2

after having been slap around the back of the head by my wife after I told her that I am buying EQ2 (Bayal RUBS the back of his skull)  Does anyone know about the airlooms that you are suppse to get from previious Char on Eq

BTW I sux at spelling
Put another nun on the fire  :p

Fizzgig

douv and I caved and preordered....didn't want to have to actually QUEST for our jbooties.

I know that dwamm's list is correct and if you give me a day or two I might even be able to find out which server would be the best for us to go to but I can't say why :)

oh and while I'm at it  beginner quests eq2

and if you don't want to see the quests here's a link to the top of the forum in case your interested eq2traders

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fizzgig

hmm can also say that runnyeye will be uk prefered and antonia bayle will be roleplay prefered.  I'd say they have plans for more within two weeks of start up tho.

A and G make sure the guys at EB give you your everquest II starter kit it's got the code for your jbooties in it

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Fizzgig

there are heirloom quests bayle for things available in eqlive.  Like the jboots if you didn't preorder, also  goulbane and others...not sure on all of these personally I'd keep an eye on the eq2 forums

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Bonebi

I think Fizz should have to pick the server I mean she is ya'lls master.....
 :D
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

variagruss

Hello Keepers,

Dorf may see you in EQ2...........................

:D  :D  :D

Douval

hi Dorf good to see ya still about, looking forward to seeing you on EQ2