• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

In EQ2 on the MM Server**Canceled** Najena and Highkeep now servers of choice

Started by Kazaba, November 08, 2004, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiferus

on as lowpan but man that city is crowded its like someone let a gimp ranger pick the server oh wait we did let a ranger pick it

slams

ok all just got new comp and will be on soon as i figure it all out heheh was wandering what classes people are and for those already on any really cool classes yet? Also i saw some guilds were doing a split guild half evil and half good was wandering if any of u all had thought about that concept ? But anyways i'm not going to be a monk and probable not named slams heheh but will search u all out, u can't hide from me  :D  Also anyone found any really good sites with info on classes ?
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Airelyn

I won't be picking up my copy for at least another week... a little poor right now.  How is it going so far for everyone?  Fun?  Irritating?  Please share with the one who is too poor to play yet :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Yampus

I have made 2 characters on the Mistmoore server Yampus is now an Erudite Mage, soon to be Conjurer, and Kyzzar is now an Iksar Fighter, soon to be Shadowknight. So far the controls take a little getting used to but on the whole so far I like it. Kinda hard to find groups to do quests needing more then one person but I think it will get better :)
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Lohagen Elamadri

Btw in case anyone was interested, Najena seems like the aussie gamer's choice.
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

slams

Not sure but think we need new server to many people on it won't allow any new into mistmoore so ? what u all think

Kazaba

I don't think there's anything stopping new chars on MM, made one this morning.  

However, I won't deny it is packed.  I've progressed far enough that I want to stay, but not so far that it would break my heart to move.  If we do decide to move we need to do it soon.  Najena is just as packed as MM btw, if we move should be to one of the new servers, Kithicor perhaps

Kazaba

BTW I've had a real light work load this week and have been playing like mad, last time I checked I was second in quest completed on MM (by one quest) and 5th or 6th overall.  Yes I am a big enough geek to feel rather proud of that :)  Won't last long though, don't think i'll be able to play much this weekend

Yampus

Yampus is just now starting his Summoner quest for lvl 10 and Kyzzar is still lvl 5 so if we are going to move then lets do it fast as I'm on holidays and playing like mad :) Too much farther along and I wont want to move like Ka said.
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Kazaba

Personally I say we stay, and if there is a server split at some time in the future we take advantage of it.

Slams you probably couldn't create a character when you tried because the server was down.  I don't think they are ever full.

slams

Saiferus

just a note mistmoore seems to crash 3 times for ever once the others do

Kazaba

OK after tonite you wouldn't have to twist my arm too much to switch servers, but someone else has to choose, I don't want to be blamed if that one turns into the next big crasher

bayal2

bayals check list for gaming

*new copy EQ2        Check  
*new bottle scotch   Check  
*long straw to suck scotch out of keyborard when spilt   Check
*massaging chair on (MAX POWER)   Check
*ear plugs for wifes abuse          Check

now wait for patching on dailup for 8 hrs  :mad:
Put another nun on the fire  :p

Fizzgig

go to najina if that's where the aussies are...that way we cover both the us and anzac folks in KoF :)

also I hear they have decent number of guides there for the moment which is nice

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm