• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

The new POM

Started by ryverwind, October 09, 2003, 08:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryverwind

For those that always wanted to see POM... well I guess you got your wish... but at great cost.

The new entrance to POM is in GD... at the south most end of the river. In the water you will find a charming miniture or a castle.. Click on it to enter.

However POM is not the zone of old. The Mischief is all but gone...

this has simply become another exp grinding zone.

The zone out still puts you under water in CS... the bridges are still fake... the over all physical layout is the same... but the charm is gone.

Verants idea of a revamp was to Strip the zone of EVERYTHING... place 10 times the mobs so that its almost impossible to single pull without lull / FD. the ZI mobs were hitting in the 300's... Basically its just another POP zone... I predict within days the zone will be empty agian as the charm of seeing something new wears off...

For those who got to see the old POM in all its glory Hold onto your Lucky Skunk's with pride... and let me know if you find another similar zone i can call home.

Ive spent a very Long time bound in POM... Making the run though NTOV was one of the most exciting things I have ever done in this game.

vivace

oooo! i got to run through ntov and train the hell out of it!  and 'a lucky skunk foot magically smells like fish!'

Laiynla

Im worried about Ryver....was it just me or did he use the word "charm" or "charming"  like 4 times????
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**