• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Dont we need another Epic Shaman

Started by ryverwind, November 06, 2002, 05:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryverwind

I guess I'll finally let all of you talk me into getting my epic I only have 3 parts left, all requiring a a few groups to finish. First I need to Raid the Hole, Then get a tear from the Plane of Fear, and the final battle in the City of Mist and im there. I'd like to get the Hole done in the next few weeks, Saturdays work best for me, so hurry and level up in PoP so were uber and get it done in like 20min (ROFL) thanks everyone 8)

Bonebi

The shaman fight in the Hole is a piece of cake Ryver.
KoF has done it before so you should have no problems there.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Kazaba

I think Loha has to do the ranger fight in the hole and it's even easier then the Shaman fight and on the way, so there's at least one more reason to go down there (I'm sure there are others too).  Also, if we are feeling feisty we might try to kill Master Yael, I need a drop off of him for a quest I'm working on.  He's a bit tougher, and not nearly as commonly up, but if the opprotunity arose I'd enjoy picking on that big ol' elemental.

Lohagen Elamadri

/nod

I have GOT to get this dern 4 slot shiny tin bowl out of my bank, it's crippling my inventory :)
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Zaxboan

Well this is what we've done in the past. Get a ranger and a shammy that need drops, and get them both done at 1 shot.

We have a very tentative Dok royals deal going on this weekend. If it doesn't go, we should be able to take 2 groups into the hole and do this.

Need a chanter or 2.....

Dinania

Go ahead with the hole this weekend, real life is intruding on me and I'll not be able to make a commitment for the dok raid at this time.

Also, to note, Master Yael is a very camped and sought after spawn, tons of spies are camped at his spot, but I was in the Hole one time when he spawned so who knows, luck could happen :)