• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

A Gnome standing Tall

Started by Orian, January 22, 2003, 10:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orian

...well.. thats an oxymoron.. but you get the point.

What is this my third return post!

argh!

I hate doing this.. Im back! Blah! Blah! Blah! Ready to serve a.. a.. troll? What? Well.. I have been plotting to overthrow Airelyn the High Elf for years now. This new leadership of Stinkiness has really put a kink in my plans!

Oh well, fresh start.

Dont worry Keepers... One day I will lead this Guild to the true victory it is capable of!!!

... but thats for a later post. (Bumraz, its good to see ya agin!) Just wanted to say Im back.. Still using the same old sarcastic (and mostly cheesy jokes) ... still rocking the emerald dragon scalebreastplate like I always wanted too... and still holding a not-so-secret love for a certian halfling officer (erm) Again, Another post entirely!!'

:D :D :D

It's good to be back, and I hope to share many more good times with you as I have for many moons now.

As this post shows.. the Spam has began! There is no escape!!!

The Sacred Protector of the 24 Crayolas
Orian the Gnomish Cleric
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Bonebi

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Soulstar

You can't call it a comeback if you havn't been gone for at least a month... :p
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Fizzgig

hey hu WB...douv's figured begurgle out just thought I'd mention it.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fadanat Thunderstorm

I think I like this guy.

FAD

What?  He's a god damn gnome?  I absolve myself of the above statement.  I do not like gnomes in a house, I do not like gnomes with a mouse, I do not like gnomes on a train, I do not like gnomes in a plane, I do not like gnomes in a box, I do not like gnomes with a fox, I do not like them Sam I am, I do not like Gnomes who spam!!!
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Zaxboan

Another sad case of a closet gnome envy.

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fizzgig

what she's not saying is that she just made it darn near impossible for any gnome to ever have GNOME POWAH
/snicker

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Fizelle

Welcome back Orian

PS: I love literate people. Anyone who can quote and adapt Dr. Suess is AOK in my book :)

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Fizzgig

lol me too...but I like him already :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Reyburn

Welcome back Orian,  hope you enjoyed your vactation from RL.  Now get back to work leveling. :D
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Orian

Thanks for the welcome back.. and as for this Fad character.. no one dare challenges the sarcastic SPAM that is Orian! Prepare for battle... *pulls out Dark Ember* ... with... Zaxboan's Pet!

Get em'!
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Tholan

RUH ROH! Orian and Faddy in same guild....

This might be alot of fun!

ROFL!

SO! when is ORIAN BUYIN? and i dont drink the cheap stuff!

:)
I dont die alot   well, what do YOU consider alot?

Soon shouting for a Rez, in a zone near you!!