• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

IC Folks

Started by Airelyn, February 10, 2003, 06:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airelyn

Just wanted to to say it was nice having you folks with us and sorry it didnt work out for all.  If any of you are planning on staying with us please send me a PM and I'll grant you access to the boards again.

Anyway, anytime you need me or the guild feel free to call.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Thanks for having us for a bit.  Sometimes things don't work out as perfect as they did on paper.  I had zero problems with KoF personaly, but when my old friends left, I decided to follow them.  Goodluck, and I would be happy to have pickup groups with any of you in the future.  If you see me and need a punt just ask.

FAD
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Airelyn

Hey Fad please feel free to come by anytime and post, I have never laughed so hard reading your posts hehe
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fizzgig

bah just when I had someone to play with /sigh

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fadanat Thunderstorm

I only moved down the street.  I am still available for parties.

FAD

:o MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Dinania

never got to see his top 10 hot chick list either  :(

Fadanat Thunderstorm

once I paste it to my new guild forum, I will paste it over here.  Already have one of the 10 Racheal Wiese, saw her in the mummy the other day, /drooooooooool !!

http://rachelweisz.cjb.net/
http://rachelweisz.cjb.net/

FAD

Meow

Fizzgig

/snicker should send you one of me I think I deserve on that list :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Valyssa

/stalk stalk
/snoop snoop

:p
Valyssa
Beguiler of 57 Seasons

Remember, your opinion matters! Just not to me.

Fizzgig

bah don't be strangers say hello sometimes :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank