• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Binding in TD

Started by Airelyn, May 12, 2002, 01:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airelyn

Verant has changed it back so you can now bind in TD again... yay!  Now you can bind in the firepot room woot :)

When you bind you have to relog to make it stick.

That room is gonna be really busy i bet :)

In case you are unfamiliar with the firepot room layout... here is a pic of the layout and where each firepot goes.

or go for full details on the room HERE
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Dinania

Any idea where in Freeport you land? With 2 KOS characters I'd hate to find me popping right next to one of the w/e guards..  :)

Kaneril Knightwing

According to the link Aire provided the Freeport pot takes you to the docks on East Freeport.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Airelyn

BTW, I tested this today and now have Airelyn bound there... also tried to bind Mitzy there but alas not a melee bind spot.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Korba

according to the info given it drops you near guards in each city so if you are kos do not go to that city.
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Fizzgig

between this and thurg gate potions you can get just about everywhere but the moon

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Orian

If anyone else wants to go bind here, I'm willing to get a group together Wednesday or Thursday to travel out here together for bind.

Not sure if the journey has any danger... But if it does I suppose its best to travel in a pact.
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Kaneril Knightwing

Danger? No... no danger. Oh.... there is the small matter of the tougher version of Faydedar (sp?) the sea dragon. Not always around but you never know :) Happy swimming.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Korba

I think it would be more advantageous to bind in nexus. but that's me and I love luclin.
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Dinania

Yeah, the only city that I would really need it for is Freeport and Im not sure the risks are worth that..  hehe

Fambene

man if i could bind at the firepots i would do so in a heartbeat.. i hate the nexus becuase you have to sit around waiting for what seems like an eternity if you want to got somewhere, firepots you just walk up to it and click
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Korba

somehow the idea of tristerian not being able to sit around for 5 minutes to teleport does not surprise me.

Dinania

if you've seen the way he bounces around waiting for mobs to pop.. lol

Fambene

Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin