• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

pussy post

Started by Fizzgig, May 20, 2003, 12:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airelyn

omg poor care!  that is hilarious.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Carellron

erm....Aire.....t'weren't me :)
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Airelyn

Oh hehe.. well you didn't say it wasn't really :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Leiyah

Could use a good laugh - not to mention -- I was DYING to see the pussy video again.

/bump for fun

Legolyn

Oh Yay!! Now I get to post pics of my pussies.  I've been looking for this thread forever.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

Leiyah

coulda asked me Lego, I knew exactly where the pussys were.

Leiyah

This thread...even today 7/9/04 -- I'm laughing so hard.  Very theraputic.

Fixed link for Pussy Movie

Celllburn

Carellron that was undeniabely humourous, besides that fact that the cat found a rather interesting scratch post to cling on to, how you recall upon the situation so consicly beguiles me. Of course a man or anyone else for that matter lol, would never forget such a drastic situation. I am glad you are alright. Unfortunately you weren't rendered of the memory =/,=), which coherently provides us with good laughter, thankyou lol. At least you are not incapacitated of certain duties and can now show that pussy who's boss!:p Seems you will have to give in to the new fear of " Lil-ol-scratchtoys-kittyphobia or Big-ol ? you choose," Ironically that could have been a Stephen King production.

Once upon a time, in a far far away land at the corners of earth, I resided in a place that was engulfed within a huge forest, and within this forest I was accompanied by a beautiful, lovely pussy. It was a baby Snow leopard ( about a few months old ), was white with many little grey incomplete circles around his body, and icy blue eyes. This guy was breeding them, they are so beautiful..they range in colour. They are obviously very rare to buy and/or seen as pets I believe, it was quite expensive for a cat, they go for a few thousand dollars at least...that was more then several years ago, but the guy was selling it to us for $500 because he was a patient of my father     ( P.T.). I loved it so much, unfortunately he was tearing up the house, and my parents had no patience and time for such a thing, so we didn't buy it. It was rather dissappointing and disheartening, ever since then...no pussy has ever filled this empty void that I now have....

Celllburn

And that Video is banned, Damn!