• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Assist

Started by Fizelle, August 29, 2003, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizelle

This is what my screen usually looks like:

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Dinania

no wonder you're paranoid! :eek:

vivace

haha. i hope you dont get eq related nightmares....

Fizelle

You mean...you don't?

Quit Inspecting me

Radx

can anyone inform me on what nightmares are lol i always have good dreams can't recall one bad one. :D
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

unoshato

nightmares.. heh .. just wait a few years..

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Fizelle

For those who did see the above post before the edit...He really is a nice guy in RL.

Quit Inspecting me

unoshato

LIES ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mad:

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Nytehunter

speaking as one  who has quite a few  nightmares are visons of things that  either scare you or make your heart  catch with pain and agony    personally my nightmares  are of the world in war   of people dying   and being powerless to help

Never fear, Nytehunter is here!

Lourdos

Yes it's true! Unoshato really is a nice guy :D

And he gets even nicer if you are holding an Oreo and a cup of coffee...;)

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Fizzgig

lol what fiz no heart shaped g

how disapointing :p

I have nightmares about eq there's this one where everyone I know in eq is dead so I take out my clicker and I'm clicking away when suddenly it RUN'S OUT OF CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and uno send me a pm I wanna know what got edited

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Radx

I DO TOO LOL nothing is worse than i teacher that knows less than you do. Unoshato is a nice guy lol just picks on me alot :D
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Laiynla

LOL  Radx  i  think  youre  pulling  everyones leg........everyone has nightmares,  whether they are waking or sleeping.  Anything that makes yoru heart race and your palms slick with oily perspiration,  that  catches your breath in your throat and for one terrifying instant you believe wholeheartedly that you will never draw breath again,  that makes your stomach roil and your legs useless when all you can think about is running away.......waking or sleeping,  these are nightmares.

And im not going to finish what i was going to say,  as i just decided that its too mean  and im the nice one :p

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Spellwalker

Nightmares?

Daymares?

Hmm.  Is it possible that the really bad day you are having gith now is nothing more than a nightmare?  And when you awake, you will get to live the real life version of it.

This thread reminds me of a line in a Duran Duran song that went like this, "If your lonely in your nightmare let me in."

Kill well.
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Reyburn

QuoteOriginally posted by Laiynla
Anything that makes yoru heart race and your palms slick with oily perspiration,  that  catches your breath in your throat and for one terrifying instant you believe wholeheartedly that you will never draw breath again,  that makes your stomach roil and your legs useless when all you can think about is running away.

Umm Laiynla you talking about nightmares or upper level tradeskill combinds?
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric