• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Assist

Started by Fizelle, August 29, 2003, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

trillian runs msn yahoo icq aim and irc all through the one program single friends list :) very compact

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Spellwalker

Hmm.. althought I don't keep chat programs up as much as I used to, I have used several.  Powwow was actually my favorite, but the evil empire bought them out and killed their product.  ICQ is my main chat application, with one of the original ICQ numbers.. 113362.. yep.. you read it right.. one of the low 100's, 6-digit, numbers.. i was an original beta tester.. AIM is my second favorite, as I do not have to use AOL to use that product..

"Have fun storming the castle!  Do you think it will work? It will take a miracle."

btw, Radx, we all have bad dreams.. if you don't remember any of them it is because you are repressing them.. but trust me.. if you are human.. you have em.. but then again, maybe that observation poses it's own interesting question.....

:)

yes.. I am evil..
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

GSOBear

I have nightmares about work....I'm there every day...everday the same eternal hell....I can't wake up........Even when I'm awake I'm in the nightmare...someone shake me because this can not be real:D
My energy is spent at last, my armor is destroyed. I have used up all my weapons. I am helpless and deranged. Wounds are all I'm made of. Tell me you say this is victory?

Leiyah

Sad thing is that I have EQ nightmares probably twice as much as I have normal RL nightmares.....things like suddenly I look and Bot9 is missing!  or even worse I can't SOE myself.  ><

Spellwalker

I had a few last night.. seemed to have something to do with the horrid tank that was in our PoV group last night.. who when fully buffed.. his AC and HPs almost matched my shaman of the same level.. :(

Kept having a recurring dream of slow resisting, and when I recast, it stuck as the tank died, and then I was next..

Not fun..

Oh wait.. that really DID happen three times yesterday.. and when I developed a strategy that allowed us all to live.. he would not listen.. as he thought he should be able to take the hits..

Argh.. the pain.. the pain.. :)
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Legolyn

Christ did you really have to put me in that Mindy nightmare.  You've officially scarred me for life now.

Oh and Leiyah if your actually ever on I'll /d you.  Actually that could be rather entertaining.  A 45 minute duel.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

Leiyah

Actually ever on?  LOL.  Listen here buckaroo....what's your played time?  And besides -- you've not been on in forever.  

You're right -- it would be a 45 minute duel though -- we would just be kiting each other around and around lol.

Radx

Sorry Fizz but in case you haven't heard i sleep with Mindy at her house since i um how u say about knocked the lights outta my mom well i felt like it. She said very mean things about Mindy which is one of only like 3 things that will set me off the roof. so i sleep at her house with her sooo she can't be seeing them 1. they live in Aussieland well some of em and Mindy is Pure to the soul she is cleaner than any other person i kno. She wouldn't do that we love each other too much. and 3. i think i skipped 2 but whatever 3 i don't sleep much during school so i know where she is at all times.:D .So if she got outta bed i know it. I asked one thing from my mom and that's respect Mindy she could do whatever she wanted to me won't phase me but you don't make fun of Mindy or call her names or anything. You guys are just playing around trying to have fun that's fine. If you don't under stand this then ooh well. LOL. You'd have to be me  to understand it if you don't.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Legolyn

I think my played time is around 90-100ish hours on this character.  Your right though I haven't been on much lately.  

And I was thinking more of the nuke til one is almost dead, heal, run oom, sit med, think of different ways to kill each other, med, nuke thing.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

vivace

gah, what about me? i thought i had good fingers, fizzgig!

Laiynla

Nobody can twist like you, Vivace...not even Ryverwind  *wink  wink* ;)
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Fizzgig

lol radx...the point of it is that it's something that scares you.

oh and no woman's that good you put her on a pedstal that high someone's gonna get hurt when she falls off

and yes viv's got clever fingers let him take lego's spot and see if that unscares the poor druid

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Leiyah

WOW Lego, you're just a pup!  My character was created Nov 3 02 and I've got 130 played hours just today!  /cheer me.  So, the nuke, dot, med thing, eh?  How much mana you got?

Leiyah

/sigh.  Just played with your magelo.  Lego, you would SO kick my butt.....  I need to quit talking and sitting on my corner and get myself out xping and all that other crap....lol

Legolyn

Lol no more /d for you eh? Darn :D
Elder Legolyn Stormryder

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side