• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

All is fair in love and psychosis....

Started by Spellwalker, September 15, 2003, 08:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spellwalker

A friend sent me this link to a scientific IQ test... not sure if it was an act of fun, friendship, or something to drive me crazy...  Anyway, for those of you out there who are interested  or enjoy such things, here it is...

IQ Test

Your scores are personal... but I think the test helped me to understand some of my own strengths and weaknesses.

Lost?  Racing the clock?  Wishing you had brought a little extra DPS along?  Then you must be playing an adventure in LDoN. :)
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Leiyah

I used to sit for hours taking Emode tests for fun with a friend.  LOL.  Love the site.

Radx

The Original IQ Test

Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 120
This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
 See i am alot smarter than i mayshow. :D So WHEEEEEE. I am going to go finish that last research paper so uh later.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Superfly

Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizzgig

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Lourdos

Me three....

you are an Insightful Linguist.

This means you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual talents of an artist. You also have a creative and expressive mind.  

translated- you suck at math.... :rolleyes:

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Sigarnak

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence  make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Face it .....I am a genious accept it people! ROFLMAO :D :cool:

Actually to be honest I surprised myself on this one!
Cheers,
Siggie:D

Fizelle

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Superfly

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

But I hate math. This test is full of lies.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizzgig

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Legolyn

However, since Sig and Axe both got the same thing I demand my money back on this test.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

unoshato

Unoshato, you are a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary.

I.E. you suck at math

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Spellwalker

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years. Words, numbers, you've got it all. That's what makes you a Facts Curator.

Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind has certain steel-trap qualities to it. You are a knowledge sponge. You have almost enough words in your head to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept when it comes to manipulating numbers. You can also detect important patterns in number sequences, and probably remember the mnemonic devices you were taught in grade school.

Even though this probably does express a large part of how my mind operates, it misses the creative, out-of-box, imagination that fills my mind and heart when I solve problems at work, write prose, write music and play the piano.  The Moody Blues wrote in a song "Thinking is the best way to travel", and I have gone many places in my life.  A vivid imagination is like the next best thing to being there, although I like being there too.

Hope all are having a most excellent day!  Endure work, enjoy your friends and family, make the most of your quiet moments, and pursue your dreams!
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Zorvic

ryverwind

Congratulations, John!
Your IQ score is 137
This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Spatial Genius.