• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

/hugs

Started by Aelderie, April 08, 2004, 09:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aelderie

was working away and a little bug flew into my ear...
made me think of my family that supported me for over a year...
haven't seen my redhead for many moons at least, but still...
seeing some of your familiar names is oh so very sweet.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello... expect to hear from me again some time in September... I hope to have the alien out by then. :rolleyes:

/hugs to those who remember me as a silly little chanter
/smiles to those who have no idea who I am

Miss you guys... :(

Aeld~

Stacy@azland.net

Zaxboan

Heya Aeld, had no idea you were pregnant, Congratulations!

I hope things are going well for you, great to see you here.

Bonebi

AELD!!!

Hey hun great to hear from you!

/hugs
/target Aelderie
/cast heal

:D
Well if BB was still around heh.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Soulstar

Hey Aeldie :)  I'm not around anymore either, but its good to see ya.  Congrats on the baby!
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Douval

Now we have gotten rid of the noisy girly lizard

Korba

Miss ya Aeld :)
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Aelderie

*sneaks back in*

pssst!! Guess what!

... no, guess damnit!!

*sigh*

ok fine, ya spoilsport.....

Aelderie/Misu and Kiltrix/Kilscale are active again.

We reinstalled this weekend and have been relearning since then... Once Zax got me to stop ducking and explained the feet glowy and the game magically ported me out of the wall I wandered in to... we decided that maybe, just maybe we don't quite have this addiction out of our blood yet.

Look for us in the vast empty plains of Kunark "oopsy"ing with our spells and getting our tushes handed to us by greens.  :D

/hugs

*just so you know, this is all YOUR fault. I was perfectly fine until I wandered past this durn board and saw all your faces and cried until Kil gave in and let me go hunt down the CDs... :p*

Korba

ugh lol Aeld you fool you gave into the dark side AGAIN!!!

Hell even I'VE quit this hellish game for good now lol.
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Fizzgig

God Korba long time no see.

How's the bread?

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Douval

You know you want back in Korba, we are starting to run short of gimp clerics

Zaxboan

I had to look twice when I saw Korba.

We've seen the update from Aeld, and are looking forward to seeing her online. How are you doing Korb? You done with the biscuit school yet? If you're out and working, I want to know where.

Aelderie

Wherever he is, he SHOULD be down in hell's armpit with Kil and I attending the scottsdale biscuit school so that we, er he can capitalize on the free cheese!!... er the culinary expertise and all of the benefits to me!!.. er to his education that they would be able to offer. yeah.

And then we could help him by being the designated taste testers... :D

Soulstar

I'm not sure what that game has to do with anything, but I beat it.  Whew.
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Tanne

OMG ! I can't believe can heard from you again .
Long to see you in the game .

Tanne = Thunderran  :p