• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

A little IveDmg

Started by Xtens, October 12, 2004, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xtens

Leiyah

...just UGH!  Shame on that tech guy.  Not only do they tell you to hold still but you get the "roll over and kiss your knees" thing and that's just a joke as well LOL.  I had an epi once and that needle is bigger than most Asian countries.  I'm glad it's all in the past for you =)

Now....give us more pics of your precious little one!  hehe

*hugs*

Fizzgig

looks like something you should be injecting a horse with imo...I was so scared I delievered the first one without it...only gave in with the second cause he was huge and breech and it was the only way they'd let me deliever him naturally...and agree on the kiss your knees and don't move while having constant contractions...like to see those guys do it if we attached a big ball to their fronts and a tez machine to their balls :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Aelderie

LOL I'm starting to think that I took the easy way out by not having any pain killers....  :eek:
They don't do the humongous needle in the back unless it's requested or necessary for labors gone awry, right?  :confused:

Superfly

QuoteYes the poop is so nice

Out of context quote of the day.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizzgig

yeah I think the best part is when they misjudge and scrape the needle against bone...you can hear the grind really loud I expect it echo's.

and yes it's volentary or necessary no ninjor jabs plus you get a little needle so you shouldn't really feel the big needle (is it just me or is having a needle to get a needle perverse somehow)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Leiyah

QuoteLOL I'm starting to think that I took the easy way out by not having any pain killers....They don't do the humongous needle in the back unless it's requested or necessary for labors gone awry, right?
WOW.  Easy way?  hehe.  My sister just had her 4th...and last...at the beginning of October.  3cm to delivery in a 18 minute time period.  She ended up going natural simply because no time to get anyone in there.  She said had she had her first natural like she originally hoped for...it would have been her only.  LOL.  And yeah...at least here - pain killers or reducers are completely optional per mom's wishes.

Aelderie

Quote from: Leiyah...3cm to delivery in a 18 minute time period...

...She said had she had her first natural like she originally hoped for...it would have been her only...

OMG!! was everything ok? My mom had my brother at home and her labor was less than an hour... he shot out so fast he would have hit the wall if the midwife hadn't been there to catch him (although, that was the last time my brother did anything promptly in his life... other than knock up his 17yr old girlfriend 4 months after we got pregnant- Dad said he wanted me to have the first grandkid... I don't think he was meaning first by a few months...)
The downside was that he was delivered so fast that mom started hemmorraging and dad had to call the ambulance (6 cop cars, 3 fire trucks and 2 ambulances according to my dad) to take her to the hospital. The midwife rode with out of necessity (had her hand stuck up there holding up mom's belly button from the inside) and they forgot about the newborn  :p

Anyways, that's my only good delivery horror story  :D

Here's Ian at 9weeks