• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Server Highkeep

Started by Saiferus, November 15, 2004, 03:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiferus

up to a lv 11 tradeskill schoolar on highkeep now if you need some starting stuff let me myrran or yampus know he good at finding me  :cool:

Kazaba

What's your name on Highkeep Saif?  I think that's going to be my primary home although I'll play on Najena as the fancy takes me.  My name is, of course, Kazaba.

I also had a nice chat with Sd last night, but I forgot to put her character on my friend list so I now have no ideaz what it is.

Maybe we should start a Keepers chat channel.

Airelyn

Saif is Lowpan I believe
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Saiferus

there she goes talking the words out of my mouth before i think them hehehe

Kazaba

Here's a list of the Apprentice 3's I could use on Highkeep listed in order of how badly I want them :)

Let me know what gathered stuff you need and I'll put that aside for you and skill up on the rest of my forages and buy a couple stacks of whatever fuel, etc you need as well.

Level 1-9 Scrolls:

Taunt
Kick
Shout
Call to Arms
Wild Swing
Intervene
Assault

Level 10+ Scrolls
Demonstration of Faith+++****!!!!!! (hehe I want this a lot)
Rightous Anger
Blessed Weapon
Rightous Blow

slams

I have a rogue named shanks and a soon to be sk named Diabolik on highkeep so i'll see u all around i'm sure
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Saiferus

ok kaz i think i got the first set ill look up what i can do think i have most of the parts just need some time to refine them down

Yampus

Yampus and Kaneril are both on Highkeep as well. I will be specializing in Woodcrafting.
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Saiferus

Bad news bro they current have all fighter skill trade skills broken one of the main need componets is missing from the game just found out on eq2 trades

Quote from: KazabaHere's a list of the Apprentice 3's I could use on Highkeep listed in order of how badly I want them :)

Let me know what gathered stuff you need and I'll put that aside for you and skill up on the rest of my forages and buy a couple stacks of whatever fuel, etc you need as well.

Level 1-9 Scrolls:

Taunt
Kick
Shout
Call to Arms
Wild Swing
Intervene
Assault

Level 10+ Scrolls
Demonstration of Faith+++****!!!!!! (hehe I want this a lot)
Rightous Anger
Blessed Weapon
Rightous Blow

Kazaba

That's OK, thanks for checking Saif

Lourdos

Hello all  :D

I bought the game last night- and installed it, but it was late so I didnt really play much beyond the opening tutorial- I plan on making a char to stick with tonight after work- so hopefully I will see some of you in game- I have your names down so if you get a random tell it's probably me  :eek:

Hope to see you soon!

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Airelyn

Lag is seriously so bad for me I can't even play :(  The only zones I can handle are like baubbleshire and forest ruins... forget about antonica.

I am trying to figure out why it is so bad... I have all my graphics turned all the way down, I defragged my drive, I double checked my spyware and viruses etc etc and it is still aweful.

have a Geforce 128mb 5900xt
512mb ram
p4 2.4 ghz

Any ideas?
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Yampus

Aire, you need to double your ram.Bare minimum just to start the game is 512mb ram. I am running 1024mb ram and rarely encounter lag. That would be the best thing to do.
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Kazaba

Actually I do just fine with 768 mbs, but ram is probably your best bet Aire, the rest of your system sounds similar to mine and I rarely encounter lag, and I suspect much of the lag I do get is due to playing on a wireless network.

slams

Air it is ur ram cause if ur video card use 128 bits of ram that means u only running 384 mb of ram give or take a few some video cards hold atleast half the ram they need prisoner. trust me found out the hard way heheh bought new comp had 512 and eq2 told me i was like 70mb short on ram so i i had to upgrade with another 512 heheh but if u have 512 now it is best to upgrade with the same cause ur comp will only run at the lowest ram chips speed so if u go with a 256 then u are killing urself.
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR