• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

KOF in boring EQ1

Started by Aelderie, November 20, 2004, 04:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aelderie

Kil and I have been on every night this week and most of last week... Other than axe and axette usually in the Bazaar, I have yet to see another Keeper...

Where is everybody?  :confused:

Has everyone left us after all?  :(

Yampus

Looks like everyone has gone on to EQ2 Aeld  :o  :(  I think it is a much better game and I havent looked back once at EQ1. Dont miss the game in the least. I do miss the friends that are still there but I cant have everything :D There are a lot of friends in EQ2 so is pretty good :D
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Fizzgig

Most of the aussies went to tribunal, it's a large australian server and they have a huge guild to play with over there.

We lost a ton of folks to Isen, Fam and CA.  Quite a few to KoO too but it had a readjustment period that might have shaken a few folks loose.  Basically the only reason KoF hasn't been autodisbanded by the gm's is we still have enough alts and retired members that we 'appear' to have the numbers.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Aelderie

Well, my druid dolly spent over a year tagged under a GM event guild name (Children of Darkness), so I guess if it comes to it, Kil and I will keep KoF alive out of sheer stubbornness.

We'll be playing this game until Sony drops it altogether, and Keepers will always be our guild.

We'll miss our family though  :(

Fizzgig

Douv and I are still on saryrn and still tagged KoF

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Tanne