• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

The boards have gone silent...

Started by Airelyn, June 20, 2005, 05:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airelyn

So does anyone play EQ1 anymore?  I betcha you don't have to camp for crap as long anymore :)

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone.

Miss ya'll
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Karlah

Hi Aire,

/wave all

Yep there are still the odd person playing EQ1.  Xtens and I are on the Tribunal Server now as they have 2 large Australian Guilds.  They have recently merged a number of servers so you still have to camp the good spots but with the instance zones in the last expansion, you can always find somewhere.

Hope all is well with the folks from Keepers
love Karlah

Saiferus

I still have kane and ronik on eq2 with me havent seen douv kazaba or louradus lately we miss you aire guild almost up to lvl 15 BTW i got a message from Banador he dooing ok just got back to the states after goinig awol to find better medical treatment.

Leiyah

Lei's account is active in EQ still but I don't really play.  I picked up WOW lately and have been enjoying things there the little bit of time I have.  I might log Lei on in EQ for Rathe kill then pull the final plug and cancel the account.  Not sure yet.  

How are you doing???

Mythavatar

I still play EQ regularly on Antonius Bayle but alas, with so few friends left on Saryrn I only log on Mythavatar if I have to 'test run' something for my Antonius Wizzy.

I do also play Guild Wars a lot, which is a nice change of pace and lots of fun with no fees and the whole world on one server. Send tells to Mythrandir the Grey, Jeet Kunedo or Laria Silversky (my GF).

Wehen they are released I will also be playing Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) and Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (the new offering from the Brad McQuaid, the creative force behind original Everquest and the Kunark and Velious Expansions) . . . maybe see you around again.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." JRR Tolkien

65 Sage Wizards:
Mythavatar , Saryrn
Mythrill, Antonius Bayle