• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Hello everyone

Started by Tanne, May 26, 2006, 05:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanne

Hi all :

How are you ?
I haven't heard from you for a long time .

Tanne (Thunderran)

Douval

G'day Thunder,

Fizz and i are great kids growing up fast, Fizz is still playing EQ and EQ2, i'm playing EQ2 and WoW, in fact i'm playing WoW with Fekk and Pridis.

Talk to you soon mate

Douval

Tanne

Nice to heard from you . :smilie:
Lol , Our play style look similar.
I quit EQ and play EQ2 . Now I quit EQ2 then play WOW in local sever !

How I wish to play with you all . :smilie:
Anyway .I Wish you guy happy and well !
Say hello to Fizz ,Pridus ,Fekk  for me .
Oh by the way do you have any news about Ginga and Aiola  ?

Thunderran

Fizzgig

Yeah G & A play EQ2 on my server and they live/work nearby

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Sdaenea

As long as people are saying hi =p Hiya

Sdae
"A committee is a creature with three or more legs and no  
brain." --Robert Heinlein  

Zaxboan

Pridus and Fekk are playing on-line again? Wow (no pun intended) that is crazy news. Please give them my regards.

I've given up on MMORPG's, I've gotten even less tolerant of kids and dumb-ass adults, and it just got too painfull for me to deal with. Gardann still has his account active, and as soon as he returns from Iraq, I'm sure he will be back online. In theory I could load EQ up and play those accounts, but everytime I consider it, the thought passes very quickly.

I've turned to playing Poker online, I actually make a very small amount of money a year, for the time invested. When I say small, I mean you couldn't feed a pet rock on what I make, however it is a positive cash flow, which is a huge improvement over EQ or WoW, at least for me ( I never sold a toon). Funny thing is, I'm playing at one of the poker sites with like 8000 people online, and I'm sitting at a table (screen name is Zaxboan of course) and someone asks, Hey, you ever play EQ? Turns out it was Fizelle. Scary thing is, she's really good.

It's always great to hear from and about the old guildmates. I hope everything is going well for you all.