• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Just Married!

Started by Mythavatar, May 29, 2006, 09:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mythavatar

Hi, everyone.

Just thought I would let you know that after seven happy years together, Llaria and I finally tied the knot this weekend and got married in Nottingham. Although I was born and raised in England, my family is pure Irish on both sides, and we had a traditional Irish Wedding with my cousin singing some Irish balads after she got suitably drunk (she studied at the Royal College of Music in Dublin). Then my cousins and friends drank until 5am when they decided they would try sliding down the 5th floor bannisters in the Hilton (my bride and me we were already in bed by this point)

Hope everthing is OK with everyone. I still regularly play eq on antonius bayle (currently in the only family guild in Anguish that I know of) and I play ddo and guildwars from time to time. I was going to ditch EQ when Vanguard launches but now $ony will be distributing it they may finally tempt me into buying an access all areas pass -- might even see me on EQ2 then  :eek:.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." JRR Tolkien

65 Sage Wizards:
Mythavatar , Saryrn
Mythrill, Antonius Bayle

Douval

Many many Congratz Mate, Best wishes to both of you from Fizz and Myself.

The whole thing sounds great, and can only think of one thing to say,

WHERES THE PIC'S OF THE HONEYMOON :) lol

I'm sure Fizz will hope on shortly and type more.

Best Wishes and may all your troubles be little ones

Douval

Zaxboan

Gratz Myth!

Hahahahaha, sucker.......as only another married man could know.

Kazaba

Leiyah

Grats !!!  Thats awesome!

There would have to be some SERIOUS convincing for me to ever marry again. lol

I'm gonna have to agree about PIC PLS !