• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

:)

Started by Lohagen Elamadri, November 17, 2006, 07:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

that's like 600km + north of Brisbane are you sure they are letting you loose?  Anyhow if you come down here I'll buy you a drink.  Shoalwater bay is good for water sports, theres dolphins and coral islands and if your real lucky you'll see some dugong and humpbacks.  Military guys aren't so popular with the tree huggers up that way so be careful :)  If you go south find Australia zoo and the Ettamogah Pub (it's in front of aussie world but the rides there are more for kids than adults)  No matter where you end up try some morton bay bugs and a kangaroo or emu steak.  it doesn't help much that I have no idea what you want to do...shop...eat...thrillseek...booty call(I hear the girls in Rockhampton are easy and adore American military)  but I hope some of this helps a bit.

Remember the weather down here is cooling down you may need shirts with sleaves anyplace south of Noosa

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Airelyn

Hello, doing my "every so often" drop in and say hi.  Well I did head to a PVP server in WoW and levelled a hunter to 55 so far.  Kicked some horde butt, but now on break and popped back into EQ2 for a bit to see what is going on.  Next stop?  hmm maybe a little trip around EQ1 Saryrn for old times sake... I wonder if Airelyn is still alive on there?
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

chingerz

i don't think sony is purging characters, so aire should be wherever you last left her.

Fizzgig

she's in PoK I think and SoE hasn't purged.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Xtens

Wow Fizz the kids have sprung up like little springing up things - but I suppose theyre all over 5 or 6 now yea?

Fizzgig

Josh is nearly eleven...he just got on the School soccor team and the club A team too so I'm constantly being a soccor mum.
Liam is nine...reading everything he gets his hands on.
Laughlin is 7 in grade 2 and also a soccor star in the making.

Hows Mathew?  and your new munchkin?

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Sarkoraz

hey guys, what's crackin'? it's been awhile, i was trolling around and somehow thought to look everyone up :]

chingerz

Saiferus

Hope everyone's well will stop by later