• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Started by Saiferus, February 05, 2008, 04:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiferus

anyone still stopping by in 2008?

chingerz

Saiferus

Hi ching what you up to now adays?

Zaxboan

I never check this forum, ever!

Xtens

hola!! finally worked my back... and remembered my password or at least the pass let me in ;) 

Hope all are well - im playin Vanguard now and Ive read all the rants ;) (nice work Ching) - but I like it and things are getting ironed out and the raiding is way fun.  Have run into Zax ;) /wave Gozax

Karlah and I are both doing well. We've moved back to NZ a couple of years ago and now have a second midget - Sophie who's now 7 months old.

chingerz

Quote from: Saiferus on February 13, 2008, 04:31:38 AM
Hi ching what you up to now adays?

I'm back on the road to recovery after several years of unpleasantness.  Working again, moved back to Chicago, where I bombed out a few years ago.

I spend more time reading forums about EQ, WoW, and other games than I do actually playing them.  There's no way I'll let myself go back to the craziness of needing to be home at ~7pm every day for 4-5 hours of gaming.

Saiferus

good to see you all zax xten karlah

Fizzgig

Hey guys I'm still around too....X if you or Karlah see this send me an email or pm or something cause I totally lost your address.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Karlah2

Hey Fizz,

Tried to call you on the old number I have, didnt work.
There are a few options for your name in the phone book, give me a hint as to which one I should call..... (nothing real personal, a street number would help)

All is well here, kids growing like weeds and we can finally get away for the evening without being called back 30min later cos the youngest wont stop screaming.  She had good reason, but 8 months of no sleep is still VERY vivid in my mind LOL

Hope everyone else is well out there.

Karlah

Fizzgig

0738000147 for the house and +61434089631 for my mobile....what can I say if the guys in the states want to call me that bad they are welcome too...their dime afterall

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

vivace

Hey all..Wow i can't believe we're all still here.  Things are going good with me.  I live and work in Beijing now at the american embassy its a good time.  haven't played many games since eq, just don't have the time.  hope you all are doing well. 

Tanne

I am here ,too .  :smilie:

Fizzgig

can't keep a good team down.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Kaneril

Talk about a blast from the past! lol how are you all doing? I'm playing Perfect World International now and then on the Sanctuary server if anyone is over there :) Main character is Kaneril (surprise surprise) and Healmepls. I also occasionally play a Venomancer named Syanid :) Look me up if you all are ever over there.

Since it has been a while a bit of an update is in order. My daughter is now 12  :eek: and my son is 6 :) My wife is still the same age as she always was (have to say that!) and I'm getting older  :biggrin: My daughter is in testing for her Junior Black Belt in TaeKwon Do and my wife and I are one belt away from our testing cycle for our Black Belts :) Hope everyone has been well and happy  :smilie: Talk to you all later  :cool:

Kaneril aka Yampus

Saiferus

Welcome back bro good to hear your doing well I still over on coh for now say hi to the family for me