• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Ok ready to fight!

Started by Airelyn, September 04, 2002, 10:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airelyn

hehe, i've been sitting here reading all the different boards and holy cow people are in an uproar.

First off the exp change... low blues give less exp, higher mobs give more... whats wrong with this?  People are bitching like crazy about this, because basically this change hurts the 2 boxing groups that have been storming through AA exp and such... it makes group a bit more enticing then soloing or 2 boxing.  All I can say is thank god, VI brings the fun of grouping back to the high level game.  Wow I may actually get noticable exp in a group?  Boy I can see why people bitch wtf lol.

Second off "The Cleric Patch"... well we did get an insane amnount of stuff in this patch and the other classes are jealous... understandable, they'll get over it with time.

Third off Ragefire... Ok other classses and our own class needs to quit bitching.  Cleric epic aint no cakewalk even with this change... at least this will relieve some server stress as people wont have to fight over spawn anymore.

Anyway i had to laugh... EVERY class board is up in arms heh.  I do wish they would've been able to introduce the new druid/shammy heals today to ease the tension of people freaking out.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Airelyn

Ok making an amendment to my last post...

Exp change does kinda bite... nuff said... now Ching won't have to flame me hehe.  My first comment was in response to what I have read from Absor... but after testing it tonight... exp isn't that great and is a bit harder to get.  But it all depends where you are fighting.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude