• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

New Spells on Test

Started by Airelyn, August 22, 2002, 07:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

I used to have a group...but they don't seem to play much anymore....but I do still like my cleric lots :) she's helpful and handy and I like being those things...never fear fizz isn't going anywhere :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Nizelar

hiya all.
     I just wanted to see if anyone remembers when Druids were the class to have and Verant had them on thier favorites list. I had a druid for a while and know that there was alot of complaints that the druids were way better then any other class. So Verant started this balancing and basically left the druids behind in group value. All classes have trouble finding groups. Eventually they may find a balance that will work for all but i doubt it. There will always be a complaint. I know im preaching to the choir but I think clerics are in much better shape then druids for groups. In a lot of situations a warrior and cleric can just about handle most mobs. I do hope the balancing doesnt hurt clerics any worse because you will see fewer clerics started. Oh and the reason druids arent in as much demand in uber guilds is that there are sooo many of them in the game from when they were the chosen class from the beginning of the game.   I feel for Zax if he cant get a group hehe. He is a wizard with a pet. Take care all hope to be back on within the month hope to see you then.
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........

Airelyn

Ya I remember Druids back in the day... tis when mine ws originally started.  They were uber :)

hehe you folks keep saying clerics have it better getting into a group then druids do... of course they do.  Currently Clerics are way more group friendly then Druids.

Anyway personally, after time to think about it... I am excited for druids/shammys to get the heal.  Hopefully it wont kill us too much.

About enjoying my class... well I like it and all, don't get me wrong.  It can just get unbelievably boring at times.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

chingerz

No class is exciting while LFG.

Fizzgig

druid CH NOT going live this patch

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Carellron

Hmm, let's see I counted 5 different posts that state New Druid HEAL spell won't be in this patch, LOL!
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Airelyn

The new cleric spells are on Daekos Ferinsalo in SH cleric's guild.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Johnray

Aye Nizelar, I remember that!  I've played a druid since my first days of AD&D because they were so versatile.

Still alot of fun solo!

Bonebi

Druids back in the day.....

hrmm I dont know if I should feel old or useless.....
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Carellron

They're talking about a year before we started to play hun....they older than us...YEA!!!!!
Where was that again?

Stuff...