• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

OMG big news

Started by Fizzgig, October 09, 2002, 02:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaneril Knightwing

QuoteJeez rods for tanks too? This is going to be insane

Only benifit to this that I see is if the Rod is targetable. If it is, Tanks can then help refresh the casters, ie Clerics, during lulls in the action such as "Wave" cycles like the Plate house in Kael. Only benifit I can see and only if the effect is tagetable.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Zaxboan

Hmmm, you want 5 tanks with targetable 450 damage nuke rods standing near the cleric when they say "LOM"?

The mana ain't free, there is pain involved.

Seriously though, the pure Melee will just destroy them (No drop), the hybrids will say "Ah HA! I'll hang on to this for a little solo action later..." The casters will be searching through their bags, saying "arggh wtf is that damn thing, I need it now!!" and the Mage(s) will be straining his neck, trying to look at his watch and over his shoulder at the same time, knowing the nerfbat is looming near.

EDIT: How long will it take some knucklehead mage to cast that spell at the Orc lift, and wait for the mass semi-self inflicted newbie wipe? How many petitions will that generate?

Saiferus

grr now i really need a timer at my desk crap that giant is killng my frineds has it been 5 min?

Fizelle

QuoteHow long will it take some knucklehead mage to cast that spell at the Orc lift, and wait for the mass semi-self inflicted newbie wipe? How many petitions will that generate?

hehe now I want a mage great idea  Zax :D

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Kaneril Knightwing

Hey Zax! Send me a tell in game so we can go try that out roflmao. Better yet lets do it at the Mill in Ill Omen where most people cant bind close :D lol Mass death AND mass Corpse runs ROFL
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Fizzgig

kiassa cast it in the bazaar this morning causing many what does this do's from the newbs...I did try telling them if they didn't know they were prolly better off destroying it but there were a few rounds of laughs at newbs that roded without the hp to back it up :)

oh if you haven't had it cast yet the rod lands on your cursor

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Zaxboan

And they forgot to actually put the single use version of the spell into the game. Actually they didn't forget, they put some 29th lvl cleric spell on the vendor in mistake.

btw the spell costs 3250? mana to cast.

Fizzgig

hey if tanks took the damage and the caster they had targeted got the mana that'd be cool

ooo and that spell's been there for ages zax the one cleric spell on the gnome vendor

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm