• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

How's it going?

Started by Kalana, October 29, 2002, 07:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalana

Hey all,

Been Playing Earth and Beyond recently (yes another mmorpg hehe.....shoot me now) and i was wondering how the new eq expansion has been going. One of these days i may lose my mind again and give it a try LOL. EnBis pretty fun, lots to do and all but it does get a little boring from time to time, i fell asleep on the fenris run the other night and i was out for over an hour and woke up and didn't even realize where i was at ROFL. Trade runs do that to ya hehe. Eq was never boring just getting groups was always a pain and not knowing that i could actually play when i logged on got to me. Me and Levin just got tired of that aspect of the game. Karnor's gets sooooo old tooo hehe. Too bad eq and Daoc can't marry each other and make a child. I love the epic aspect of eq and the content is soooo much better than daoc but daoc has much better game mechanics( except item decay BLEH!!). Wish someone would make a game like that i'd be in heaven! EnB is ok but i'm not that big a space fan, levin talked me into it hehe.

Hope you all have got to TOV now and are kicking some butt!!

Well just wanted to say Hi and see how it's been for the last 6 months.

Sincerely,

Kalana The Retired
55 warrior of the tribunal
Do your damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time.
Gen George S. Patton

Airelyn

The new expansion is cool, but it is really high level (i.e. 60+) oriented.  We will see more as time goes by... hard to say right now because we only have access to like 3 planes :)  but the exp is good.

Anyway, hope you and Levin are doing well :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Superfly

Kalana was a trick ass  bitch.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Leiyah

Zaxboan

Checking in, still alive, just went back to WoW after a 3 month absence.

Dunmoor, Dwarven Hunter on Crushridge.

59th lvl and never joined a guild, weird, eh?