• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

The Prodigal Bard

Started by Zorvic, January 01, 2003, 10:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorvic

Hail, KoF!

A lot of you probably don't even know who I am, but there still are some familiar faces on the guild roster.  From perusing the forum, I can see that a lot has changed since I was last here.  It is good to see that KoF has joined the ranks of other guilds raiding in ToV and such places.

First things first.  I owe several of you an apology for abruptly disappearing without an explanation.  Due to work and some personal reasons, I had to quit rather suddenly.  I meant to come by and leave a post on the board, but just never got around to doing it.  I apologize for leaving you guys hanging.

I have spoken to Airelyn and made sure that everything is cool with my return.  Hopefully, the rest of you feel the same.  Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am officially back in the world of EQ...and oh how I have missed it.  So, don't be surprised to see me out and about in the world of Norrath.

Now...if I can only remember what song does what.

Fambene

lol zorvic, yea its gonna take you some work to get cought up with POP, ect :)
welcome back! :D
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Bonebi

Good to see ya again Zorvic :)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

vivace

woot, hail fellow bard!! the names vivace. hopefully with you around i wont get so many bard demands anymore ie. mana song. WB!

Atheina

WB :)

aye life have a way in catching up sometimes :)
Glad to have you back in EQ :)

Have fun heehe
~Atheina Starlove~

Oh lookie there goes the cute looking bunny.

/em off tracking the cute little bunny.