• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Good vs Evil GM event

Started by Airelyn, May 16, 2002, 10:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airelyn

Had a fun time this evening when about 10 keepers joined in a GM event all were on the Good team except Ching hehe.  The object was keeping the evils from taking Freeport... it was a PvP+GM battle, was quite fun :)

Well the good team did prevail of course :)

(now for the bragging)

I got an award for my actions in the line of duty (don't i make myself sound important hehe)

- Mav Sapara's Talisman ac6 +5 to all stats and resists +20 hp/mana.  Normally drops off of Mav Sapara the dragon in WW :)

Anyway we all had alot of fun and just wanted to say kudos to a fun event GM's :)

Here's a pic of us preparing for battle in the good GM guild
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Aelderie

blah blah blah blah... so the goodie goodies won this time... We'll be back :p

Grats again Aire :)

Altiare

The war was a lot of fun...I was on the good side also.  The only down side was the horrendous lag.  But all in all, it was great fun.

chingerz

What chaos!  Much fun was had by all, and none of you goodies could get me down!

My kill tally...

[Thu May 16 00:52:12 2002] You have slain Guard Fralldo!
[Thu May 16 00:52:57 2002] You have slain Ottin!
[Thu May 16 00:53:13 2002] You have slain Darclotus!
[Thu May 16 00:54:05 2002] You have slain Guard Kroon!
[Thu May 16 00:57:31 2002] You have slain Kamok!  He still can't grab the pebble...
[Thu May 16 00:59:33 2002] You have slain Lelorn!
[Thu May 16 01:00:26 2002] You have slain Warcouncil!
[Thu May 16 01:01:32 2002] You have slain Driana Poxsbourne!
[Thu May 16 01:04:16 2002] You have slain Ottin!

6 player deaths, and had to fight off 3 mobs for faction reasons. Not too shabby for 12 minutes of work.

Ottin tried a 3rd time with some friends, but I ran into the swirling mass of carnage and got away right as the event was halted.

Not sure how this will image will look on the forum, but here is me in Dark Elf form. Nek Forest background might be too dark.

boo it's dark. http://www.cluefone.com/images/eq/chingerz-de-full.bmp isn't any better. Oh well.

Aelderie

/whistle

There's just somethin nice about a dark elf pally... it's got such a nice ring to it :p

Ubar Chin! LOL glad one of us managed to stay standing for more than 2 minutes...

and Kalana, *neener neener neener* you still didn't get to kill me :D

Kamok... we'll um... have a long talk later :p

Kamok

Yeah the uber pally got me good.  I tried to run but despite the lag Ching somehow kept on my tail.  

I feel really bad aeld I didn't know that you were looting your corpse =(.  

-Kamok
-Kamok- 62Monk
-Kamua- 65 Shaman
-Rizzy- 53 Cleric

Fizzgig

I didn't get killed by Ching AND I landed a spell on him :p   I did die though someone hit me with ONE spell and down I went lol

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Kalana

hehe aelderie check the screen more often, yes you died and i helped!!! Nice whirl till i hurl but i snapped out of it and got enuff help to kill ya hehe. Too bad Brynn and Ainian got me from behind after you dropped. )

MY grand total in kills was 5, not too bad considering i lost my group and couldn't get any heals hehe.

OH and evil can never win because evil is dumb =P
Do your damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time.
Gen George S. Patton

Aelderie

aye, you came at me first, but I got my only spell of the whole thing past the lag monster off on you... it wasn't a stun, it was just plain old boring mez... then a bunch of mean old nasty goody goodies beat me up :mad:

and evil is all in yer perspective...

we weren't evil, we were... um...... nm :p

Aelderie

eeek!

random post to change count from 666 :p

Airelyn

Was reading the saryrn taverns blast furnace and came across this post from the war... thought it was funny.

QuoteYea I was tearing people up. First thing I run in and there is a high elf cleric standing there healing people. If not for her emerald green BP I might not have noticed her. But thanks to her big lime green kill me please BP. I decided to drop my axe on her. She was near dead when she got DA off since she did not have the smarts to run when I started wailing on her. So since she was not killable I hit her with Invoke Fear and sent her packing while I went after some other lightie that was near dead.
Yeah that is me... my first time on the blast furnace heh.  I did escape him ha ha.

Then from the same post....

QuoteThen some half elf female pally got unlucky and got my attention. No matter how much she dodged me. I just kept life tapping her to death.
That was the unfortunate demise of Dinania hehe
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Aridor

Just read that particular thread. Have to say I liked the part best where someone was attacking a lonely bard just to realize that it's an OOP bard and find himself dead in an instant :D

Too bad I missed that event, sounds like mad fun
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::

Dinania

Well, not quite, Wyrmwood tried, but Toxdil got in the finishing blows ... darn npc anyway... just couldn't move fast enough to do anything with the lag.. heh

chingerz

I saw Etiffs and wanted my Holy Steed in such a bad way. I managed to lose him in the massive crowd and avoided death.  Anyone in his group was certainly going to be tough to kill with bard damage shield and haste and all that.