• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

A Big BiG Thank-you

Started by lory_bandleader, October 15, 2003, 02:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lory_bandleader

I would like to take this opportunity, to thank Legolyn for coming to my aid on Wednesday, October 15 @ about 7:30 am mst.  With his help, we were able to duo Phinny and who would have guessed, the stingy squid finally dropped my piece.

I will also take this time, to ask our raid organizers if someone can set aside some time to set up a raid for trak/udb in seb so that I may complete my epic.  I will be available Saturday and Sunday this coming weekend if this is at all possible.

Thanks again Legolyn and also thanks to all those who helped me on previous attempts.  If anyone wants helps in the future with Phinny just send me a tell if you see me on.

Kenlaen

Wow awesome Lory, I know this has been a goal for like months since you've asked me tons of time to get there and help hehe. Just glad he finally gave you your piece. Now all we need is UDB for you and you'll be epicced. Hopefully we can do this soon =).

ryverwind

Just an FYI UDB isnt always up... I think he is a 7 day spawn timer... You are going to need to "Camp" for him... and since bard cant reach him from ZI you have a few options

1) hire a ranger to check him everyday
2) Using the Singing steal helm you can send an eye or zormm down as far as you can a get a target, which you then use your bind sight song and "hop" your way all the way down to traks lair and see if he is up. (good times I use this alot)
3) Fight your way all the way down till you can track for him (I believe you can track him from the crypt area on the first floor... but you need a rogue)

Now when you find him you have to have the crew on to kill Trak.... and get a CTA called... send me a tell if im on i'll come help.

Zorvic

Aye, the UDB isn't always up.  He generally pops on a server reset.  After that, he can only be caught up after the real Trak has been killed.  He can spawn while the real Trak is up, but the UDB quickly gets eaten by the real Trak.

So, usually the best chances are right after a server reset or try to keep tabs on when the real Trakanon was last killed...which is easier said than done.

The way that I would always check for him is with Eye of Zomm via your Singing Steel Helmet.  Just go to Seb zi, stand next to the wall, then click your helmet.  The eye will pop into the wall and then randomly pop somewhere in the zone.  Just keep doing this until you get lucky.  Sometimes it will pop into Trak's lair on the first try and other times you might have to keep trying for a while.

If you can find him up, then we will kill him.  UDB is pretty gimp.  Last 2 times we have killed him with 3 groups or less and he went down fast.  If you don't have an SS Helmet yet, then let me know.  I will be glad to help you camp one in Seb.  It isn't that hard to get...or at least it didn't used to be.  I haven't done that camp in a while.

Just let me know if there is something that I can do to help out a fellow bard. :D

lory_bandleader

No,  I have not got my helm.  It would be geat to get one, as they are a very useful "toy".  FYI, I am pretty ignorant to what is in seb, been there a few times but basically disco and a couple areas in the back on main floor that is it.

vivace

with fading memories using ss helm trick is gimp! zone into seb with 2.5 minute selo's on and just run down to trak lair singing pslam of veeshan so you dont get nuked to death by the reets.  when you get to the bridge just before trak lair, using fading memories, the seb golems cant see invis.   use your ss helm down there! make sure you have mez/invis/ and your OT mallet handy! sure it sounds dangerous..just make sure you have your friendly necro around to summon your corpse when you die!

Kaneril Knightwing

Did someone say Corpse???
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider