• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

a little alt time

Started by slams, November 25, 2003, 07:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slams

Hello all i was just wandering if any of u would be interested in a small raid to keal with alts or mains if u need anything there. It would mainly be just a run to keal arena or plate house for a few hours, and possible few times if we can muster enough people. I know quite a few of have alts, and it would be a cheap way to put some ok gear on them. This would not be for any type of rap and would not be bid on just roll on the drops. If any one is interested just drop apost and let me know and i'll work on some times and days, all would be timed around any guild functions and subject for CTA's as not to interfear with managment plans.  But i'm sure if any are interested we can have a little alt fun and hopefully grab some good  drops for all.
                                         Thanks for ur time Slams
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Radx

i think i could help on some parts only part i would want would be bp thats easy in plate housebut yea i dont mind helpin others out to get em some pieces.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

slams

So i take it no one interested in keal then? Ok well i tried atleast.

Kenlaen

Not to be mean Slams but asking people to go to Kael and mini raid over a holiday is probably one reason why not many have shown intrest. I myself am slowing down on playing time at least for this week. Just a thought lol.

darkocean

With my step kids here - I really can't commit to anything like raiding until they return to their moms on Sunday.  =(  But I'd definately love to run to Kael sometime.  =)
Seafyr Oceanflame
Miilla Darksoul

slams

well i'm not asking them to do it on any certain day hence the post says time and date needs to be se6t still, just asking for info if anyone would be interested thats it.

Yampus

I would be interested in bringing Kane to that Slams :) if the miracle occurs that I am actually on that is lol :D
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."