• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

/hugs

Started by Aelderie, April 08, 2004, 09:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Douval

OH, and Aeld, just so you know, Sark is back playing too, his name is Roshko :)

All these oldtimers comming back to haunt us

Aelderie

THUNDER!!!!
/bounce /bounce /bounce

/cheer Pink Pancer. Horrible time waster... must have taken up at least half an hour of my "work day". I want the "head in a box" icon.

.... and I thought I was perfectly happy without EQ and all of you guys... I don't think I ever realized how well I was lying to myself till I wandered by the board.

well, you've gone and done it now... now you're stuck with me. :)

dalidan

congrats on the baby!

bayal2

baby damm Aeld hope it doesnt have your temper or we are in for it
Put another nun on the fire  :p

Aelderie

/grin
bbut.... I've always just been a sweet lovey chanter!

Heh, between my chanter and Kil's shadowknight, we'll have this alien playing necro within a couple years... and it'll prolly outlevel us both! :rolleyes:

And to anyone I might have offended before... no, not all babies are parasites.
It's an alien because it's a foreign life form residing within my body cavity and sustaining itself off of my nutrients. (kinda like a tapeworm)
When it comes out, it will be a creature that gleans it's sustinence by feeding off of my body. :p

BTW I go in for my halfway point ultrasound on the 22nd, so we might find out whether the alien is male or female...
Still working on names, any ideas?
Best (or at least most entertaining) we've got so far is Kil's brother's idea: Denpeg for a boy and Pegdette for a girl. Middle name 5/8.

*sigh* I think the damn thing is gnawing on my liver again... must go feed....

Dinania

hey Aeld :)

was talking to Korba/Dierdan one night and think a huggle reminded me of you and he mentioned you had reared up again and was in the alien state.. congratulations !!

I'll have to keep an eye out for you as i run around in one of my various forms, although my playtime has been severly limited due to RL.

Korba only got a couple more weeks of school and he's out! Next thing is to pull him out west.. Go West, young man, Go West..

Aelderie

Yesh, yesh... Korb needs to come to hell. You can't get much farther west without being on the chunk that's going to fall off. :p

/huggles Dina.. I've been looking for you, but I can't keep all your chars straight so I'm pretty much clueless :(

Aelderie and Misu are the only ones I play and Aeld is pretty much acting as crack monkey for Kilscale to keep my monky buffed and heal the booboos that come from making friends... if you can't find either, Kil is dead and I am rezzing with Toxis, but that's about it :)

Speaking of aliens... It's a boy!! we went in today for our 20 week ultrasound to make sure all the organs are good.
As the US technician put it, the alien has erm... external plumbing. :D
I'd put a pic up but I have no way to scan it and I still haven't figured out the whole posting pictures thing anyways..

/cheer Kil and his little heir :)

Must feed, see you all on later.

/huggles!!

Bonebi

oh god it's going to be a necro......
Well the good news is you can still mezz the alien and try to slow it.....

/hugs and gratz Aeld
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Aridor

Hiya Aeld

/wave
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::

Aelderie

/rubs her eyes and checks again...
Ari!!

So.... you coming back now? I promise you can have first shot at getting me killed :p

/huggles :)

Aridor

Nope, sorry. Sticking with SB till I get bored of PvP at least - but I'll remember that offer :p

Big grats on the baby btw! :D

And say hi to Kil for me
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::

Carellron

hey aeld :)  Congrats!!
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Fizzgig

lol anyone who's seen an ultrasound knows babies are in fact aliens....Giant eyes odd shaped heads and little webbed fingers and toes

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm