• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Voice from the past

Started by Cremson, September 13, 2004, 12:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cremson

Hello KoF. Its been along time sense I looked at anything related to EQ. Being that I kicked the habbit 2 years ago.
 Recently I have been looking at EQ2 though, and old craveings draw strong once more. So I started surfing the net an ran across a link to the first guild I was ever a member in, KoF. First I played as a human ranger Ware Wolf, (I know the GM or who ever aproves the last names must have been drunk/Hi when I submeted it) then I played a high elf cleric, after my hero colmir, (forgive if I spelled it wrong) named Cremson Hellkite.
 Only names I have seen on the forums that I remember is Airelyn. So I just wanted to say hey to everyone. Its really cool that the first guild I was in is still going string.
 I seen a few refrences to EQ2, are KoF going to have a guild on EQ2?

Saiferus

sure sure only remeber the better half of the healer enchanter team gezz

Fizzgig

lol saif don't fret I think your unforgettable

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Douval

Airelyn

Hey Crem!

Nice to hear from you :)  Yeah I also kicked the habit a while back but alas I still feel the need to bug my old friends! Don't be a stranger!

I'll see ya in EQ2!  As for KoF in EQ2... I was planning on starting a guild called "The Keepers" over there if I can muster the time to play like old times :)  We will see when they finally release it.

Also... Hi Saif :)  How are you guys over there!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude