• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

In EQ2 on the MM Server**Canceled** Najena and Highkeep now servers of choice

Started by Kazaba, November 08, 2004, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaba

Fizzgig

good going ranjor you forgot to say what your toons name is

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Kazaba

Umm I thought you guys could guess easily enough.  Name is the same, class is different.

Airelyn

See you in a couple weeks when I pick up the game :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Douval

Name is the same, class is different.

So your actualy planning on having some this time? :P

Yampus

So Mistmoore is going to be the server of choice then? Cool :P I will probably pick up a copy on the 9th. I will of course remain Yampus.  :cool:  :rolleyes:
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Airelyn

FUN FACT:

KoF's first "organized" raid was to Mistmoore like 6 years ago :)
Airelyn Divine

Saiferus

thanks hon the nightmares have now resurfaced I was almost over them lol

chingerz

not sure if i was at the first one, but i remember raiding mistmoore for Ro armor quest parts.

Airelyn

hehe

Colmir says, "Ok we all wait here, whatever you do don't go around that corner.  Hey where the fsck is Bdaan going??? OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!"
Airelyn Divine

Airelyn

P.S.  If enough people go play on MM and they get enough money to start a guild... change the name to "The Keepers"... I have always wanted to do that :)
Airelyn Divine

slams

Hey all long time no talk to well got eq2 but no pixel shader mo bobber thingy so need new video card i guess maybe just buy new computer heheh easier that way  :confused:
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Douval

lol can you believe the speed that new servers are going up at.  Plus there are a ton of guides floating around

Fizzgig

"C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II Beta\BetaEQ2.exe" "/gamepatchpath:D:\EverQuest II Beta" /game:eq2 /env:live /restarted"

in the properties of your eq2beta shortcut if you add "/gamepatchpath:D:\EverQuest II Beta" /game:eq2 /env:live /restarted"
on the end INCLUDING " you should be able to patch the live version without uninstalling betta....my full path is above so you can have a looksee please note that you can't just copy and past my path unless your directories are the same as mine :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Sdaenea

lol Ginga told me a lot of the keepers were going to EQ2... I shall be there also and would love to connect with everyone again.  Probably will be using sdaenea lol not sure if she will be a barbarian or not =p

Hehe I kept forgetting to log in =p
"A committee is a creature with three or more legs and no  
brain." --Robert Heinlein