• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

EQ2--some handy sites

Started by Fizzgig, November 21, 2004, 02:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

EQ2Forums I don't know if your all keeping an eye on these forums but you should there is a huge amount of information crossing them everyday on everything from quests and tradeskills to technical info to just general chatting.

maps and quests This site has great maps with quest npc's marked and a list of all the quests below the maps in a rather eqatlas style

Allakazam's Allakazam does eq2.  Large list of items and quest walk throughs forming already.  And we just know it's going to get bigger.

EQ2Traders Corner For those of you that did tradeskills in EQ or would like to give it a whirl in eq2 you'll be glad to know that traders corner is set up for eq2.  Like most other sites they are still gathering information but they started during beta so there's a little more than you might expect.

Clan Whitestorm This is a guild website but they have alot of info on quests some nice maps already.

This is what I have atm I'll add if I get more

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Kazaba

edit:grr didn't read fizzys well enough, she allready had mine

Fizzgig

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Fizzgig

snefru's nest  You have to register for this site...which I personally find a little annoying however I did just so I could have a looksee and share info.  It's actually quite a nice little site, very easy to use and has mouse pointer pop ups that tell you which npcs are for which quests

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank