• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Evil char on highkeep?

Started by slams, December 02, 2004, 12:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slams

Ok i got a necro going now but freeport is a lonely place so tell me ur evil chars name so i can watch for u. Also to go from qen to FP is ther a boat or ride? Is there a quest to access it anyone know ? I will do a drive by of freeport if possible to tag an evil alt or something so we can talk in guild chat. As u can tell i like guild chat alot even if i'm not saying much i enjoy being able to when i want to LOL. Also i don't wish to miss any guild stuff if i'm on necro.
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Yampus

I'm going to recreate a warrior-type evil dude that I was going to run on Najena server. I really wish they wouls let us have the 8 characters like EQ lol
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Kazaba

Abazak the rat is still on the newb island, but will be in Freeport soon.  I actually plan to eventually betray Freeport just for shared bank conveinance, but plan on being a thoroughly evil rat until then

Saiferus

Yampus

Fornjotr Troll Warrior here :D Ugliest bugger I could make him lol He is on the Island as well completing a couple more quests and foraging skills
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

slams

How about how u get to freeport from Qen anyone

Fizzgig

betrayer quests...be careful it's a one way trip

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

slams

I know about them i just want to run a char from Qen to freeport not betray my kin.