• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

sheesh

Started by Fizzgig, January 19, 2005, 02:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

I go on holiday and everyone falls asleep.

met karlah and xtens and had a cuddle of baby mathew, he's a real chatterbox and likes to spit up on you if your wearing black (black leather and black wool) then he looks so cute and smug while karlah panic's, like I've never been spit up on before heheehe.

Karlah is exactly the same irl and x is chattier and kinda smart in a freaky brain puzzle kinda way.

anyhow just checking in...who's still popping by to see what's up?

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Saiferus

I still check even if i dont chatter a lot lol.  we are probbly going to take a trip around mrach but myrran want to visit every where so she keeps changind her mind. kinda like why she can never stay with 1 character.

Zorvic

I don't post a lot either, but I pop in once a week or so to see what is going on.

/wave

Aiola

Yeah - i still check in ... all is good and i have been keeping myself very busy as usual .... back to uni in 5 weeks then it gets really fun.

Aelderie

/wave

Kiltrix and I have been on EQ quite a bit, but we don't ever see anyone... most of the time we're busy with our little 4 month old ruler.  :p

/huggles Keepers!  :D

Fizzgig

he's very cute :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Saiferus

NOOOOO not more phooh and tiger stuff lol yes he a sweety like mom and dad

Aelderie

Heh blame that on his Daddy, Saif... The hard-hearted corpse-lovin shadowknight seems to have a soft spot for anything with fatbear Pooh on it.  :p

Saiferus

so is myrran more dam bear and tigre (whatever) garbage around the house I cant find the floor in the spare room.

Fizzgig

T I double G RRRRRR

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Aelderie

Name the movie: "Terriffic: T-double E-double R-double I-double F-double I-double CCC."

:D

Superfly

Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Aelderie

WOOT!
Uberfly!!  :D

"You remind me of the babe."
"What babe?"
"The babe with the power."
"What power?"
"The power of voodoo."

Yampus

Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie in Labrynth (sp)
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Xtens

This is the homepage still on this PC.  I regularly check in.  Wasn't a bad spit was it Fizz.... Thats my boy.....