• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Cross game tells ??

Started by Leiyah, April 09, 2005, 12:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

Can we send tells from EQ1 to EQ2?  If so...how do I?  Everything I've tried comes back rejected.  One person I know for a fact was online at the time. Grr!

Kazaba

I know it's possible because i've gotten and sent tells from both EQ1 and SWG.  Unfortunately the ones I've sent have all been replies via hitting the "r" key.

Fizzgig

hmm from eq to eq2 it's

[t eq2.najena.fizzgiggle

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fizzgig

emails are soe.eq.tribunal.fizzgig

yes I movelogged so did douv but I made a new char on saryrn for guild leader

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Aelderie

Quoteemails are soe.eq.tribunal.fizzgig
yes I movelogged so did douv but I made a new char on saryrn for guild leader

Wow... I guess it's finally time to face the facts. After many years of incredible ups and downs, nights of frustration and days of splendor, Keepers Of Fortitude is a dead guild.  :(

Kilscale and I are prolly going to retag with some other guild ingame as we still play regularily and it is getting very hard to do much being a two-person guild most of the time we're on. We've seen a couple other guildies periodically, but there is no longer that bond... there are no guild groups, there are no guild raids, there are no guild events... We are clinging to the remnants of a past age.

It's time for us to put our precious memories away move on, instead of dragging our vision of what the guild once was through the filth of neglect.

Good luck to all, much love to those of you who remember "The good ol' days".

/huggles!

Aelderie and Misu are finally moving on.   :)

I prolly won't be back here, but you can always drop me a line at BoboLynn2@cox.net
 [/FONT][/COLOR]