• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

HEY!

Started by Leiyah, September 18, 2005, 03:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

Zorvic

Amazing, so some people still check this forum?!

I am doing okay.  My gaming days have pretty much been eliminated.  I quit WoW back in April.  Since then, I have been pretty much focused on work and advancing my l33t programming skills.  Most of my spare time is spent reading or working on pet projects these days.  Occassionally, I still log on to PlanetSide, but not very often.  Currently, I am in the middle of a job transition.  I finally had all I could stand with my employer of four years (longest I have ever stayed in one place).  I recently accepted a System Engineer position with HealthSouth and start there at the end of the month.

That pretty much sums things up for me.  How are you other KoF survivors?

FYI: Artorious is still hit and miss on WoW.  He has started playing some of EverQuest 2.  Not sure about his character names...would have to ask.

- The Z Man

Superfly

I'm still WoWing it. I'm in a high end guild on Aggramar currently working on Nefarion. He's mean.

Other than that, I'm still working for the same law firm in Austin.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizzgig

playing eq and eq2 atm.  guiding for both.  My youngest son beat out 50 other kids to get into prep and Douv and I hit our 11th wedding aniversary on the 11/5

this board is still my home page although I admit I'm a slacker about replying sometimes

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Soulstar

well well :)

I'm kickin it pretty good in WoW, I've got a really nice rogue I leveled up (since death knight isn't a playable class :().  I'm in a guild called "Saga" on Illidan (www.saga-guild.org).  We're the most accomplished guild on the server and have beaten everything there is to beat so far :)

Nice to see there's still a few kof folks around.  Look me up on Soulstar or Soulscar on Illidan sometime if you're on :)
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.