• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Assist

Started by Fizelle, August 29, 2003, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizelle

Not good at getting a point are you?

Biology 12 is a class you dork. Where I am from you take general science till grade 10 then you take advanced specialized classes in 11 and 12 (if you are on an academic program). Therefore I took Biology 11 and Biology 12 as well as Chemistry 11 and 12 and Geography 11 and 12. Biology was a part of the General Science class in grade 10 however it was very different from Biology 12. You need to take reading comprehension a few more times. This may be hard for you to understand but there is more to learn about biology then was covered in your grade 10 class.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Soulstar

finally, i've found a spot where i can interject a witty, smart-assed comment into this 5-page spout of nonsense thread.

QuoteIf you wanna know what he thought about it....
/em hands Radx a shovel
He's out behind my Nanna's house.

Erm...just dont bother husband number 2 while you're out there- he's still pissed about a few things :rolleyes:

so THAT's how Lourdos got such a high score on the sex test!
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Lourdos

Well Souls...I'll never kiss and tell...

And now neither will they :eek:

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Leiyah

Actually -- that was one of the questions on the test wasn't it -- about "relations" with persons who are no longer breathing...

LOL Souls.  Good reaction!

Laiynla

/sigh

I give up,

Good luck to you radx,  since you dont seem to be listening to anything that ANYONE is saying,  i hope you  have a good attorney

and P.S.  a divorce isnt a "mistake"  and if you think  thats what classification it comes under,  then Heaven help you AND mindy,  because youre going to make BOTH your lives a living hell........ THAT  i can promise you
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Nizelar

Life is like a bed of roses. So watch out for the pricks
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........