• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Ugh!

Started by Leiyah, April 27, 2004, 12:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

Ok -- I'm using this pic to support my campaign...

THAT SPIDER WAS THIIIIIIIS BIG!  

><

(courtesy of Lavitz and his brave soul for getting *that* frickin close to take the pic)

Aelderie

EWW!! Ok that is just ickygross.....

*shudders and smacks her pantlegs*

Is that two of them??

ewwie ewwie icky yuck!

*shudders*

*looks again*

brave Lavitz....  please tell me it's dead....

*shudders again*

*spits in the general direction of creepy skeery spideys*

lavitz

that pic is from some of the army guys, biggest ones i found so far is only as big as your hand, but those are just a little bigger then the ones that i have found. In OIF1 I tried to get them and a scorpion to fight(the big black ones) but they never did. Ill try to post them when i get back to the states. But they most try to run away.

Leiyah

Quotebiggest ones i found so far is only as big as your hand
O M F G.  :eek:   I think I honestly would pass out and there is NO way in hell you would get me within 15 feet of one.

QuoteIn OIF1
I think I heard about that -- new zone in the next expansion, right?  :p

Feel free to email me pics and I'll host and post em for ya!  (Hey, that rhymes!) Be safe Lav and we really appreciate what you're doing.

Celllburn

mmmmmm, spider legs for dinner, I'll be glad to share...anyone?

Xtens

Ya get spiders as big as ya hand spiders in most suburban homes in Australia. Not as ugly as that mutha tho

Kazaba

Bet they would be good in a light butter sauce

Leiyah

QuoteYa get spiders as big as ya hand spiders in most suburban homes in Australia.
W T F?

Um....X?

Fizzgig

we had one come in from outside that was bigger than the wall clock....those things are damn fast too AND they jump...anyhow this one dropped off the ceiling onto douv's head....they are mostly legs tho

and it's tarantuala legs that are good eating those looked like wolf spiders to me

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Kazaba

Hmm I'm not a spider conniseur so I don't know what kind tastes good, but that thing is so big it looks like it has graduated from spider to King crab to me

Soulstar

Australia's deadly wildlife are prettymuch the only reason I don't want to live there.  But its a damned good one.  Spiders freak me out... :(
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Leiyah

Quotebigger than the wall clock
Quotedamn fast
Quotethey jump

Yampus

Make sure you dont tell them about the Funnel Web Spider then Fizz :) You wont have a chance of getting visitors ever then lol

I have a field guide copy of the SAS survival book and out of the top 10 deadliest things 8 are in Australia. I often wonder how there are any people alive there lol
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Reyburn

The answer is simple, all the stupid ones get killed off before they breed, Thus leaving the smart ones and acrophobiacs behind to propogate the species.

I wonder if that is why Austrailia has more females than males?
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Karlah

/snicker... I like Rey's thinking :p