• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Anyone else in EQ2 beta?

Started by Kazaba, October 03, 2004, 05:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaba

I can't really say anything about the beta yet other then I'm in it because of the NDA, but I was wondering if any other Keepers are helping test EQ 2?

Zorvic

Art has been tinkering with it a bit.  I am not sure of this character name(s), but I will try and get them for you.

Airelyn

I wish I would've got into beta... unfortunately I looked into it too late :)  Give us updates as you progress in beta (without breaking your NDA of course)  :D
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Saiferus

break it  break it hehehehehe j/k but any info would be great

Dwammer

It's pretty cool, I think beta invites have only gone out to two groups so far: people who bought Lords of EQ last year and it appears current guild leaders. I am a GL on Morden Rasp and I got one, everyone else who got one so far that I know of is a GL

Kazaba

I'm not a guild leader, just applied on the website.  Was up for about 2 days a few months ago.   Only person I've bumped into that I've known so far is Gandarmoon from Dark Moon Rising who was briefly guild leader of House of Wargoth (which I was in before KoF).   We both are pretty uncreative with names, the character I was playing was Kazaba (mark VI as I've had Kazabas in Dark Sun Online, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, EQ Innouruk, and of course EQ Saryryn before this new EQ2 beta Kaz) and his was Gandarmoon  :)

Superfly

I'm going to make a WoW character named Kazaba on each server.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Kazaba

Well I guess the whether I should play WoW or EQ 2 decision has been made for me then

Saiferus

oh oh can I steal Kaneril then he always was one of my heros  :p

Douval

Kane is only your hero coz he's the one player to die more than Siaf lol

Soulstar

I'm gonna name my WoW char Bdann Radx-Kalana
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Douval

You aimming to be the most hated and useless player in the game huh?

And what do you find up a clean nose?

FINGER PRINTS :)

Dwammer

I saw someone running around in EQ2 named Kalana, I think.

Saiferus

na Kaneril just had way more heart and determination than me! dam if i WALK across 16 zones to talk to a person who want an invite (pre book/stones)

Airelyn

Kalana... now that is a name I haven't heard in a while.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude